Round 4 memberships on sale Now!
Beer doing good.
Please read all membership details before your purchase.
CSB Membership includes:
- One 32oz growler of exclusive beer each month, September - November. Memberships are $47 (plus tax), payable online, plus a $1 beer pick-up fee for each monthly beer (it's weird, we know, but we have to do it. Thanks a lot, law).
- September - Brut IPA
- October - Strawberry Cream Ale
- November - Export Stout aged in a Colorado whiskey barrel
- CSB Launch Party on September 16 at Factotum Brewhouse, which includes a new taproom beer release, a drawing for two tickets to the Great American Beer Fest Saturday night session, live music, a food truck, and a non-profit fundraiser
- 10% bar tab discount at Factotum Brewhouse on your beer pick up days. Pick up your beer monthly on any Sunday you darn well please, 1-7pm at Factotum Brewhouse (3845 Lipan Street in Denver).
- All profits over cost from your membership will be donated directly to:
New Era Colorado Foundation - New Era Colorado provides the resources and tools for young people to gain collective power in our community through organizing and voting. They are grassroots. They are nonpartisan. And they are all about empowering younger generations to lead Colorado not left, not right, but forward.
Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network - In order to create and sustain a true democracy it is essential that the human rights of all members of our community be respected. RMIAN does this by serving low-income adults and children in immigration proceedings, along with promoting knowledge of legal rights, working to improve detention conditions, and promoting a more humane immigration system.
Our Voices Count Too, Colorado Springs Classroom Project - By supporting this high school project in Colorado Springs we will help students get the textbooks they need to learn civic knowledge and attitudes for understanding in order to be a part of a more productive, thoughtful, respectful, caring and understanding society. With these resources, students will not just learn about our government, but also about their vital role within it.
The Formal, fine print
You must be able to pick up your beer monthly at the taproom. Any unclaimed beer at the end of each month will be forfeited to thirsty Lady J staff.
Lady Justice Brewing cannot deliver beer or ship beer out of state.
Beer styles are subject to change.
Must 21+ to purchase. IDs will be checked at pick-up.